Want to reverse former objection?

If you have already sent in a notarized objection to the State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO) but have changed your mind, click here for the form. The letter to rescind must be notarized and some banks and UPS offer notary services. Once you have have completed the notarized letter of rescission you may mail it to:

Tracy Zeller
Oregon State Historic Preservation Office
725 Summer Street SE, Suite C
Salem, Oregon 97301

Any letters sent after May 8, 2017 must be mailed directly to the National Park Service. The National Park Service is in the process of moving its location and we do not yet know the address to send letters after the May 8th date. Please check historicdistrict.eastmoreland.org for the address for the National Park Service after May 8th.